- Students will not be able to check out new library books if any books are overdue.
- Overdue books must be returned or paid for in full to begin checking out library books again.
- Students will be charged the full amount of what it costs the library to replace lost materials/books.
- A complete refund will be given to students for books that are found and brought back to the library in the same condition within the same school year.
- Damaged books will be assessed and the media center staff will apply a fee that is equivalent to the damage.
Monthly notices will be sent home with students as a reminder of materials that are overdue and fines that need to be paid.